Kerjamail Affiliate Program Policy
All Kerjamail.co Affiliates are required to complete the agreement and remain in compliance with these terms. This list contains everything you need to know to be a Kerjamail.co affiliates, including resources, recommendations, and some legal stuff.
- Account: You can log into your account at any time, take an affiliate link, track your clicks and referrals here.
- Need anything else? If you ever need anything else or have questions, feel free to reach out to the team at [email protected]
How To Become An Affiliate?
- You must be an active customer to become a affiliate.
- Whatever plan you buy will make you become an affiliate Kerjamail.co.
How Much Commission Is Earned?
You will receive a 20% commission based on the customer’s first purchase and this also applies to renewals if the offer is renewals.
What Promotion Methods Are Allowed?
You may use Facebook Group (with permission from the group admin), create a blog or video review on YouTube, email marketing (of course, your email already has permission from the email owner), banners, etc.
What Promotion Methods Are NOT Allowed?
- Spam. You are strictly prohibited from conducting spam activities such as sending SMS, email without permission from the recipient. The smell of spam should not be done.
- Non-halal bonus. Giving non-halal bonuses to your potential customers is a violation and the penalty is Kerjamail.co expels you from the affiliate program.
- Offer cashback. Kerjamail.co will delete your commission and remove you from the affiliate program.
- Promotion with the name Kerjamail.co that can make potential customers wrong perception, such as:
- Make a Facebook page related to Kerjamail.co
- Make a fake Facebook profile
- Email and email signature in the name of Fikry Fatullah, KIRIM.EMAIL and Kerjamail.co
- Google Ads campaign with Kerjamail or kerjamail.co keywords
- But you are allowed to use Kerjamail as your subdomain.
How Do You Get A Commission?
- To get a commission, you must be a customer of Kerjamail.co or KIRIM.EMAIL.
- To get a commission, there must be a customer who is a Kerjamail.co customers through your affiliate link.
- You will get a commission as long as the customer you recommend is ALWAYS active. In other words, if your customer stops, you will not get any more commission.
- You will not get a commission if the customer’s membership you recommend is expired or unsubscribed.
- Affiliate commissions will be given to those of you who subscribe by making payments using US dollars. However, we do accept payments through PayPal (PayPal transaction fees may apply).
- If the customer you recommend expires or unsubscribes, as stated in point 3, buy the Kerjamail.co package again, you will not get a commission if you do not register through your affiliate recommendation.
- You will get a commission from point 6 if you are successful in recommending these customers to purchase the Kerjamail.co package from you.
Who Can Be Affiliated?
Anyone who has no relations with other affiliates in the Kerjamail.co system.
What Do You Mean By This Relation?
This relation means a user who has already bought directly from your link and/or coupon so that it will be marked as the result of your recommendation forever.
The relation will break if the user who buys directly from the link and or your coupon is expired. This means you must always be in an active subscription to Kerjamail.co.
If your affiliation is expired or your membership does, your relation will be broken.
There Are Links And Coupons. What Is The Difference?
- Links and coupons are media for marking users of your affiliate results.
- If a new user registers using your affiliate link, then that user will be marked as the result of your affiliate and the commission will be yours.
- If a new user registers using your affiliate link and your coupon, then that user will be marked as the result of your affiliate and the commission will be yours.
- If a new user registers using your affiliate link and OTHER AFFILIATE coupons, then that user will be marked as your affiliate, BUT the commission becomes someone else’s affiliate.
- If a new user registers without using your affiliate link but uses your coupon, then that user will be marked as the result of your affiliate and the commission will be yours.
What About Cookies?
- Those who get the commission is the last affiliate link that was clicked or the coupon used. It can refer to the above question.
- If the user registers without a coupon, the system will determine the affiliate who gets a commission through cookies.
- Affiliate links rely on cookies to track sales so the customers cannot have cleared their cookies.
- Cookies are valid for 30 days. If the person you recommend doesn’t immediately buy but returns to the Kerjamail.co page and buys within 30 days, then you are entitled to an affiliate commission from the sale.
- You will continue to get a commission as long as your account at Kerjamail.co is still active.
- In the event a single customer clicks two different affiliate links, the first affiliate gets the credit.
Commission Payment And Reporting
Commission payments will be made every month on the 15th for an affiliate balance of $50 or more. All commission is paid in US dollars and/or PayPal transaction. You are responsible for paying all applicable fees related to accepting payments. Including but not limited to currency conversion fees, transaction fees, withdrawal fees, deposit fees, and check cashing fees.The commission will be paid on the 15th of each month unless the 15th falls on a weekend or a bank recognized holiday, in which case commissions will be paid on the next business day.
To ensure proper payments, you are responsible to provide accurate contact and payment information through Kerjamail.co service.
If during the payment period you change the contact and payment information, then the payment will be delayed until the next period until the data is available.
Kerjamail.co will not be obligated to pay if the total amount to be paid to you is less than $50. The payment will be paid after you reach the payment threshold in the next period of payment.
- Sometimes a launch we provide a split payment which is done manually by our team.
- Split payment is a payment method in 2/3 installments according to the agreement between Kerjamail.co and Customer.
- If the customer decides to use the Split Payment payment method, all connections with the affiliate will be disconnected.
- There is no affiliate commission for the person you recommend using a split payment.
- The split payment method is a full payment and you cannot use any coupons for discounts.
- Kerjamail.co subjectively has the right to decide whom we can accept and we refuse to use the split payment method.
By conducting affiliate promotions, We believes you have agreed to this Kerjamail.co affiliate policy. If a violation occurs, Kerjamail.co has the right to expel you from the affiliate.
The decision by Kerjamail.co cannot be contested.