This Terms of Service Agreement (“Agreement”) is an agreement between you (“User”) and Kerjamail.co (“Kerjamail”).
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. This Service is provided only to individuals who are at least 18 years old or minors who have parental permission to open and maintain an account.
By completing the registration process, you are stating that you are eligible for an account and that you agree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions of the service (referred to as these “Terms”). You are not authorised to use the Service unless you accept these Terms without modification.
- Member account, password, and security
- Message storage, file storage, outbound messages, and other limitations
- Adding New Domains and Resize Domain Storage Allocation
- Member Conduct
- Links to third party sites
- Disclaimers/limitation of liability
- No spam
- Proprietary rights to content
- Changes to these Terms of Service
- Content uploaded by members
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
Member account, password, and security
You must maintain the confidentiality of your password and account.
You are responsible for any and all activities that occur in relation to the Service under your account (including the content of transmissions from your account or any content uploaded or published through your account), except to the extent that a third party accesses your account as a result of Kerjamail’s negligence.
You must notify Kerjamail immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or any other security breach. If a third party accesses your account without authorization, we will endeavor to block the unauthorized access and restore your account control.
Message storage, file storage, outbound messages, and other limitations
The amount of storage space per user may be limited. Some sent or received messages and uploaded or downloaded files may not be processed due to space constraints or other limitations. You agree that Kerjamail is not responsible or liable for deleting or failing to store messages, files, or other information.
All Kerjamail activities are related to the spam policy stated on the page: https://kerjamail.co/spam-policy/
Adding New Domains and Resize Domain Storage Allocation
KERJAMAIL supports flexibility, including adding your new domains and setting the storage size for your part whenever you want.
You can first add more than one domain you own through the verification stage.
You can add storage to the domain or adjust the storage to any size, at least more than the amount used.
If you have an account with a 10GB Plan, then you allocate it for one of your domains for 2GB, and a couple of weeks after, only 1GB is used, you can adjust the storage size for the domain allocation to 1.5GB or whatever you want, at least more than 1GB used.
Additional Domains will also go through a selection process by the Kerjamail team to maintain mutual security. The selection process takes a maximum of 48 hours.
As a condition of your use of the Service, you warrant to Kerjamail that you will not use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
You are authorized to use the Service for business-related communications but may not use it in ways not permitted by other clauses of these Terms, including, but not limited to, use in connection with unsolicited commercial email, multi-level marketing schemes, or illegal activities.
You must not re-sell the Service unless you have been given explicit prior permission to be a reseller by Kerjamail.
Kerjamail will protect the privacy of users.
Kerjamail does not have the authority to view any content contained in user accounts.
Kerjamail only monitors your reputation to maintain delivery stability.
The limitations of our control are the domain names registered in our system.
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to:
- (a) Use the Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, multi-level marketing schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming, or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- (b) Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- (c) Publish, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material or information.
- (d) Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
- (e) Create a false identity to mislead others as to the sender’s identity or the origin of a message.
- (f) Use, download, or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity that is not a Service member any directory of the Service members or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Service as permitted under these Terms.
- (g) Knowingly transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious programs.
- (h) Transmit or upload any material that contains software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other applicable law unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- (i) Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Service or violate such networks’ regulations, policies, or procedures.
- (j) Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Service through password mining or any other means.
- (k) Violate any applicable laws or regulations, including, without limitation, laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the United States through the service.
- (l) Interfere with another member’s use and enjoyment of the Service or another individual’s or entity’s use and enjoyment of similar services.
- Kerjamail is not obligated to monitor the Service or any user’s use or retain the content of any user session. However, Kerjamail reserves the right to monitor, review, retain, and/or disclose any information necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
- We highly recommend that you change your password regularly for account security.
- If we do not find any login activity from your account within 3 months, the system will reset the password automatically.
We want to maintain our reliability so that we do not get abuse complaints in the future. We also restrict some businesses that offer services as following:
1. Potentially suspended :
- Crypto exchange or any Blockchain and other related content.
- Stock and/or trading, including MLM, “Get Rich Quick,” Forex, and online trading.
- Drugs including pills, Cannabis Sativa, marijuana, and other related materials.
- Male and Female enhancement.
- Mortgages and loans.
- Prostitutes, dating services, hooking, etc.
- Pharmaceutical products
- Selling “Likes” or followers for a social media platform.
- Using Kerjamail as a Warming Up Tool or Cold Email Purpose.
- Integrating Kerjamail with warming up applications or similar applications.
2. In strict review :
- Regarding Banking Services, Finance, and Insurance and other Financial Industry, you may be allowed to use our services under several conditions such as:
- Your business is legal and is registered in the law.
- You have a reputable domain.
- But, you are not allowed to use Kerjamail for cold email activity.
If you plan to do cold email activity, we suggest using another service specifically designed to perform this activity.
Links to third party sites
The links included within the Service may let you leave the Service web sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Kerjamail and Kerjamail is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Kerjamail is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Kerjamail of the site or any association with their operators.
Disclaimers/limitation of liability
The information and services included in or available through the Service may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Kerjamail may make improvements and/or changes to the Service at any time.
Kerjamail does not represent or warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Service or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Kerjamail does not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of the Service or the materials made available as part of the Service will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable.
You specifically agree that Kerjamail shall not be responsible for or liable for:
- (a) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through the Service;
- (b) any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights; or
- (c) any content sent using and/or included in the Service by any third party.
- Kerjamail make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the service for any purpose. The Service is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Kerjamail hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to the Service, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
You agree to indemnify and hold Kerjamail, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Service.
- Kerjamail may terminate your access to any part or all of the Service and any related service(s) effective immediately if you fail to comply with these Terms, or where required to by law.
- Kerjamail may also terminate or suspend your account for non-payment, which is defined as failure to make a renewal after your paid subscription period expires.
- Upon termination of the Service, your right to use the Service immediately ceases.
- Kerjamail shall have no obligation to maintain any content in your account or to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party.
- Kerjamail may also terminate or suspend your account if we find irregularities such as selling your existing account.
- We have the right to suspend your Kerjamail account if it is proven that it violates the policy as mentioned in Member Conduct section.
- In connection with password reset, if we find unusual account activity in sending emails using Kerjamail, we have the right to suspend your account without any prior notice.
- We will not issue refunds for suspended Kerjamail accounts.
- As a matter of company policy, we do not issue refunds unless a system malfunction caused a problem or your account was terminated without cause.
- Every account that has just subscribed to Kerjamail will go through the manual selection phase by our team, if it does not pass the selection stage, you are entitled to a refund.
- For those who use the auto-debit payment system, you can always cancel your subscription. Your previous charges will not be refunded, but you will have full access to the service until the end of the billing cycle.
- We do not provide refunds for Monthly, Quarter, or Annual Plans on accounts canceled due to a non-compliance issue.
- We have a 30-day money-back guarantee. After 30 days, your purchase is deemed complete and cannot be refunded.
- The 30-day refund policy only applies to initial transactions and does not apply to upgrades.
- Refunds for credit card payments take 5 – 10 days to be processed.
- You will not be entitled to a refund or credit from us under any other circumstances.
- We may, at our sole discretion, offer a refund, discount, or credit.
Kerjamail will immediately terminate any account that it believes, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any spam or other unsolicited bulk email.
This is tied to the spam policy, which can be accessed on the following page: https://kerjamail.co/spam-policy/
Proprietary rights to content
You acknowledge that content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained in either sponsor advertisements or electronically distributed, commercially produced information presented to you by the Service, Kerjamail, or Kerjamail’s advertisers or other content providers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. You may make a copy of this content for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way content available through the Service and its associated Web sites, including code and software.
Changes to these Terms of Service
Kerjamail reserves the right to change these Terms or its policies regarding the use of the Service at any time and to notify you by posting an updated version of these Terms on this web site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms to check for updates. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Kerjamail as a result of this agreement or use of the Service.
Kerjamail’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Kerjamail’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Service or information provided to or gathered by Kerjamail with respect to such use.
If any part of these Terms are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Kerjamail with respect to the Service (excluding the use of any software which may be subject to an end-user license agreement) and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and Kerjamail with respect to the Service.
A printed version of these Terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
You and Kerjamail agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to these Terms and/or the Service must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arose; otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.
Headings in these Terms are solely used for the convenience of the parties and have no legal or contractual significance.
Except where explicitly indicated otherwise, prices shown on this site exclude any sales tax that might be applicable in your jurisdiction. You must pay Kerjamail any additional sales taxes not previously levied upon request.
Kerjamail reserves the right to assign its rights and responsibilities under this agreement to any third party.
Content uploaded by members
Kerjamail does not claim ownership of content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service. However, with respect to content you submit or make available for public or shared access on the Service, you grant a world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license(s) to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such content on the Service solely for the purpose for which such content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or Kerjamail removes such content from the Service.
You acknowledge that if you permit third parties to access your private content through the Service, those third parties may share such data outside of the Service. You acknowledge that Kerjamail is not responsible for such sharing.
Kerjamail does not endorse the content or views expressed in content hosted by our customers. Claiming endorsement by Kerjamail is a violation of these Terms.
You must not re-sell the Service unless you have been given explicit prior permission to be a reseller by Kerjamail.
As a affiliate, you will get a commission from every person you recommend using Kerjamail. The commission will be paid on the 15th or on a certain date if the launch/event has passed 30 days of refund policy
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All source code, executable code, page designs, and other copyrightable material are Copyright © Kerjamail or used under license from the copyright owner.
All rights reserved. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Last update: January 24th, 2023.