Creating a temporary email address is easy to do, simple to use, and makes it easy to send, receive mail anonymously worldwide. While most websites, applications, trial periods, and online require an email address, you are not always necessary to keep those email addresses.
Of course, you could create an email address using a popular email such as Gmail or Yahoo, but then, you’d have a new email account. A temporary email address enables you to take advantage of all the services above without the deluge of spam you get after signing up for these services.
For Kerjamail.co users, you could create a temporary email. If you don’t have an account in Kerjamail.co, please register by clicking here.
Please do the following instruction below:
- Make sure you have Kerjamail.co account.
- Login and open dashboard.
- Click your domain on the dashboard.
- Click the “Mailbox Configuration” section.
- Log in with your main email address.
- Click the “Temporary Email Aliases” section.
- Click the “Generate random alias” and choose the active period (1 hour, 6 hours, 1 day, 1 week, or 4 weeks).