- Go to https://account.google.com in Incognito Mode.
- Click Create an Account button.
- Make sure to click on “Use my current email address instead”.
- if the text “Use my current email address instead” does not exist, delete character ?service=xxxxxxx at address bar.
- Select the option to Create account.
- Put the email address you want to use.
- Google will send a verification email to your email.
- Open the verification email Google sent to your personalized business email ([email protected]) email.
- Now go back to your google account creation page, and use the verification code provided in the email to confirm.
- Fill out the profile information for your new Google Account!
- Read through the Privacy and Terms, and then agree to move forward.
- Go back to Google.com, then on the icon on the upper right hand corner, now select it, and then click on the “change” button to change your profile photo!
- This step may take a while (maybe up to an hour!), to speed things up, try sending and receiving email for the new email account (back and forth with any gmail account).
- After about an hour, you should see the profile photo get updated!
- And now when you send an email, your receipt will see the profile photo.