Use Gmail Mobile Application
- Open the Gmail application on your Android smartphone
- Tap your email icon / avatar in the top right corner
- Then tap the Add another account option
- Select the Other option in the Set up email section
- Enter your email address (example: [email protected]) and click the NEXT button
- Please select POP3 or IMAP according to your needs. In this tutorial we chose IMAP
- Enter your email password then click the NEXT button
- In the Server field in Incoming server settings, change the value to your server (example : bandung01.emailkerja.id) then click the NEXT button
- In the SMTP Server field in Outgoing server settings, change the value to your server (example : bandung01.emailkerja.id) then click the NEXT button
- Wait for the validation process for the SMTP settings to complete
- In the account options section, please specify the sync frequency and other options according to your needs. If you have tap the NEXT button
- Enter your name in the Your Name field then tap the NEXT button
- You are logged in and the email is ready to use.
Use Microsoft Outlook Mobile
- Install the Microsoft Outlook Mobile application.
- Open the application.
- Click the Get Started button Enter your email address (Example: [email protected]) then click the Continue button.
- In the Connect Excange section, just enter your Password. Email Address and Server fields leave as is. While the Domain \ Username and Description fields are optional, they may or may not be filled. If you have tap the check mark in the upper right corner and wait for the Attempting to login process.
- Done. You are logged in and can send / receive email using Microsoft Outlook Mobile.